Shrimp & Broccoli Alfredo
1lb shrimp, cooked and peeled
1 package of frozen broccoli, steamed
2 Tablespoons of olive oil
1 Tablespoon of GF flour (gluten-free)
2 cups of UNSWEETENED almond milk
1 cup of Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon of 21 Day Fix All Purpose Seasoning
- Boil a pot of water to cook the whole wheat pasta.
- Cook whole wheat pasta according to directions & strain.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet on medium/high heat
- Whisk the flour into the olive oil and let it cook for a minute or two.
- Slowly add the almond milk, whisking the entire time.
- Once the milk starts to steam and boil, lower the heat to medium.
- Add the Parmesan cheese a little handful at a time, whisking as you go.
- Once it’s thickened, lower the heat to simmer and stir in the broccoli and shrimp till they are heated thru.
Container Count: 1 green, 1 red, 1- 1 1/2 yellow (depending on amount of pasta), 1/2 blue
This recipe is courtesy of mommysavers.com